SherriKayaks Outdoor Programs will be offering several beginner paddle sports classes on the Fox River at Fox River Paddle Sports. You can find the complete schedule for all of the classes listed below, as well as many others being offered at other locations, by visiting www.SherriKayaks.com. You must register in advance for these classes by calling 262-895-2008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost includes use of a kayak/canoe/SUP and all paddling equipment.
- Try Kayaking – 2 hours, $50/person
- Try Canoeing – 2 hours, $50/person
- Try SUP (stand-up paddleboard) – 2 hours, $50/person
- Recreational Kayaking Basics – 2.5 hours, $60/person
- Canoeing Basics – 2.5 hours, $60/person
- SUP Basics – 2.5 hours, $60/person
- Introduction to Moving Water – 3 hours, $70/person
Guided kayaking trips on stretches of the Fox River are led by SherriKayaks Outdoor Programs. The cost of the trips is $60/person and includes a kayak and all paddling equipment. You must register in advance for these trips by calling 262-895-2008 or emailing email@example.com. To see more complete descriptions of the trips, please visit www.SherriKayaks.com.
- May 26, 2017, 3-6pm – Waterford to Saller Woods
- June 11, 2017, 12-4pm – Tichigan to Waterford
- June 23, 2017, 3-7pm – Big Bend to Tichigan
- July 8, 2017, 9am-1pm – Mukwonago to Big Bend
- July 21, 2017, 3-6pm – Waterford to Saller Woods
- August 4, 2017, 3-7pm – Tichigan to Waterford
- August 20, 2017, 9am-1pm – Big Bend to Tichigan
- August 31, 2017, 3-7pm – Mukwonago to Big Bend
- September 4, 2017, 1-4pm – Waterford to Saller Woods
STANDUP PADDLEBOARD (SUP)
If you enjoy SUP paddling, try a one-way guided trip on the river. Our SUP trips are shorter than our kayaking trips. This isn’t a class, but your guide is an ACA-certified stand-up paddling instructor and can give you some helpful pointers during the trip. The cost is just $50 per person and includes your board, paddle, leash, and life jacket. You can register by calling 262-895-2008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 4, 2017, 9:30-11:30am – Waterford to Rochester