SherriKayaks Outdoor Programs will be offering several beginner paddle sports classes on the Fox River in Waterford and at Wind Lake. You can find the complete schedule for all of the classes listed below, as well as many others, by visiting www.SherriKayaks.com. You must register in advance for these classes by calling 262-895-2008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost includes use of a kayak/canoe/SUP and all paddling equipment.
- Try Kayaking – 2 hours, $55/person
- Try Canoeing – 2 hours, $55/person
- Try SUP (stand-up paddleboard) – 2 hours, $55/person
- Recreational Kayaking Basics – 2.5 hours, $65/person
- Canoeing Basics – 2.5 hours, $65/person
- SUP Basics – 2.5 hours, $65/person
- Introduction to Moving Water – 3 hours, $75/person
Guided one-way kayaking trips on stretches of the Fox River are led by SherriKayaks Outdoor Programs. The cost of the trips is $65/person and includes a kayak and all paddling equipment. You must register in advance for these trips by calling 262-895-2008 or emailing email@example.com. To see complete descriptions of the trips and the current schedule, please visit www.SherriKayaks.com.
- Mukwonago to Big Bend (7.4 miles)
- Big Bend to Tichigan (6.6 miles)
- Tichigan to Waterford (5 miles)
- Waterford to Saller Woods (3.5-5 miles)
- Rochester to Burlington (5.5 miles)
STANDUP PADDLEBOARD (SUP)
If you enjoy SUP paddling, try a one-way guided trip on the Fox River. Our SUP trips start in Waterford at Fox River Paddle Sports and end in Rochester. This isn’t a class, but your guide is an ACA-certified Stand-up Paddling instructor and can give you some helpful pointers during the trip. The cost is just $60/person and includes your board, paddle, leash, and life jacket. To see the complete current schedule of trips, please visit www.SherriKayaks.com. You can register by calling 262-895-2008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.